Contact

To reach the author, please contact jch (at) crunchychewymama (dot) com. For more information about Jessica Claire, visit her blog or website.

Friday, August 3, 2012

New newel

Things are looking up!

Well, they were a few weeks ago when the move was imminent.

Now it's happened, but it's been such a whirlwind of travel for the past two weeks, I'd have to get photos of the move from my husband, who oversaw it while the kids and I were out of town. We came back one evening to unpack and repack before heading out again.

Long story. Poor timing.

Trust me: there is a new door. And a lot of boxes.

Suffice it to say that I look forward to being back home next week and really getting to unpack.

That joy might be dampened if Verizon continues to maintain that internet is not available at our address. But I'm not crossing that bridge until I know we can even find a phone.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Jessica - You did it!! I can't wait to see it! Happy unpacking:)

      Delete